Designs produced by us (E=Coriginals)
Designs produced by us will remain as our intellectual properties and may not be used in any other form without our prior written consent
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
Collection of Personal Information
Wherever possible, we will collect personal information about you from you directly.
We also collect personal information about you in a number of ways:
- Via website cookies when you visit any of our websites
- Through any registration or subscription process (e.g. when you subscribe for our emails)
- Through any contact you have with us (e.g. telephone call or email)
- When you enter a competition
- When you buy or use our products and services
- From third parties where you have authorized this or information that is publicly available.
How we use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose, or using Facebook or Google to advertise to you)
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- to undertake credit checks of you (if necessary)
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorizing and processing credit card transactions
- Deliver goods to you
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to conduct surveys
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorized by you or the Act.
We may not be able to do these things without your personal information, such as deliver your online orders or respond to your enquiries.
Disclosing your personal information
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties, however we may disclose your personal information to:
- other companies and individuals we employ to perform functions or services on our behalf, for example to:
- fulfil orders
- deliver packages
- send postal mail, emails or texts
- provide marketing assistance
- provide online advertising e.g. using Facebook, Instagram or Google
- analyze data
- process credit card payments
- maintain our underlying IT systems
- provide our website
- provide customer services
Such companies and individuals will have access to enough personal information needed to perform these functions but may not use it for any other purposes.
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you (if necessary)
- other third parties
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorized by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorized by you.
What types of emails will I receive? Can I unsubscribe from these emails?
As a registered user, you may receive emails from us including newsletters and special offers. If you would no longer wish to receive these emails, you can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in the email.