Local Shipping will take approximately 2 working days to arrive when products are ready to be shipped. The entire order processing will be around 7 working days.
We offer FREE delivery (single location only) for purchases over HK$250 net after using the promotion code. For orders under HK$250 after using promotion code, delivery charge shall apply according to distance.
|Order Net Total (after using promotion code)||Deliver method||Delivery Charge|
|Under HK$250||Surface post||To be calculated directly in payment|
|Over HK$250||Surface post||Free|
- Return the products to our warehouse (Address: 32 Second St, Sai Ying Pun)
- Before sending to shipment, notify us with the following email (firstname.lastname@example.org), stating the issues and your order number.
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return
- Once received by the warehouse, we’ll process the refund or the exchange of products and notify you via email. Your refund may take up to 10 days to be processed.
If the products are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, we’re so sorry! Just follow the returns process above in-store or online. The full cost including the shipping cost will be returned to you. However, Small deficiencies such as slight misplacement of stickers will not be entertained.
You will have to send an email with the attachment of a photo, stating clearly what’s the deficiency. Within one week, a confirmation email will be sent to you. After your faulty returns were considered successful. You can receive the full return within 14 working days.
Change of Mind Returns
If you change your mind about a product you purchased from us, you can exchange products on stock, subject to the following conditions:
- Items purchased online can be returned in store with proof of purchase. Exchange of products will not include the cost of shipping.
- Products purchased from us can be returned only within 7 days of purchase by the customer with proof of purchase;
- The items must not be smile maker products, charity items, seconds, samples, or customised personalised items;
- Where possible all refunds will be returned to the original forms of payment, otherwise an alternative refund tender will be offered;
- Items must be in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached);
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return; and
- Items purchased online can be returned with proof of purchase. However, refunds will not include the cost of shipping, except as provided below.
Shipping costs may be refunded on faulty items only if the entire order is being returned and the customer provides proof of the shipping amount.